What is a Probate in Hillsboro Beach, Florida?
How the Process Works
If you want help from a Hillsboro Beach probate attorney, schedule an appointment or fill out the form below.
What to Expect After Scheduling an Appointment
- Schedule an appointment using the link below to pick a time that works for you. You can also call the number below and we will help you schedule.
- Attend the call over the phone or zoom – we will go over the specifics and come up with the right probate legal strategy for you.
- Sign an agreement to hire us – this allows us to get to work on your behalf.
- Admitting the Will – we will assist you with getting the will filed in the probate and admitted by the judge.
- Appointment of the Personal Representative – we will prepare the documents necessary to have a personal representative appointed, if needed.
- Legal Publication – once a personal representative is appointed, we will ensure that you publish the proper notice to creditors.
- Creditors and Inventory – we will assist you with the legal paperwork to notify specific creditors and interested parties and file the property inventory of the assets with the court.
- Preparing and Filing Legal Documents – we handle all of the legal filings with the court.
- Transferring Assets and Closing the Estate – we let you know when the timing is right to make distributions and close the estate.
How You Should Prepare for your Appointment
Feel free to download our FREE Probate Guide.
Talk to our Hillsboro Beach Probate Lawyers
- Click the link to schedule an appointment or give us a call.
- Schedule a time that is convenient for you.
- Start gathering information to discuss with our probate attorneys.
Here is what you will need to start the probate process in Hillsboro Beach, Florida:
- Death Certificate
- Will and Trust Documents
- List of Assets
- List of Creditors
- List of all interested parties, beneficiaries/heirs
Don’t worry about getting into all the details with this information – come with what you know.
You can also fill out the form at the bottom of this page to get started.
Talk to a Hillsboro Beach Probate Lawyer
At Loughlin Law, P.A., we understand the importance of:
- protecting your hard-earned assets
- ensuring your family’s future
- not losing everything to creditors and lawsuits
- properly (and legally) distributing assets
We can only accommodate a limited number of clients each month.
So don’t miss your opportunity to work with our probate lawyers.
Why Hire a Hillsboro Beach Probate Attorney
Our Hillsboro Beach Probate Attorneys offer:
- Tailored solutions to fit your unique needs and goals
- Compassionate guidance in navigating the complex probate process
- Efficient and friendly service coupled with exceptional communication so you know the status of your Florida probate at any given time
Avoid the Pitfalls of Inadequate or DIY Probate Strategies
- Creditors seizing assets
- Lawsuits and foreclosure jeopardizing your family’s inheritance
- Family disputes
- Costly and time-consuming probate processes
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
We run out of free consultations every month. Sign up to make sure you get your free consultation (Free $300 value).
Want to send us a message?
Submit the form below.
Loughlin Law, P.A.
Main office located at:
150 East Palmetto Park Road
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Serving clients virtually throughout the state of Florida
We can serve you if you live in Hillsboro Beach, Florida (33062) in Broward County.
Here are the Major Cities We Serve in Florida
We handle probate administration in every county in Florida including:
Here are some of the major cities we work in: